Join Our Team
Community Support Manager
- Nurture and maintain a good community strategy, coordinating with everyone in the company to ensure its effectiveness and provide superior quality of customer service and support.
- Work with the product development team to ensure the community support platforms (for ex. forums, knowledge base, issue tracker, moderation tools) are kept up to date and functional, as well as influence the roadmap by collating user feedback.
- Rapidly respond to support tickets and drafts notes to product development team to assist in technical and design solutions when necessary.
- Regularly feed back insights gained from community monitoring into the marketing and editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies.
- Moderate all user generated content according to the moderation policy.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service.
- Previous experience with Parents and Kids as customers.
San FranciscoOpen Source
We are huge proponents of and contributors to the open source community. A few things we've released recently:
- Strong programming experience in Objective-C, C, C++
- Strong knowledge of iOS development
- Strong competencies in data structures and algorithms
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well documented code
- Ability to create and build in an iterative fashion, a philosphy we embrace
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas
- Passion for the discovery and exploration of new forms of social media and interaction
- Knowledge of OpenGLES, applications of graphics and computer vision algorithms
- Knowledge of SQLLite and mobile caching
- Experience working with JSON/REST APIs
- Ability to pencil and paper ideas and wireframes
- Desire to learn new skills and grow
- Basic skills in pioneering and tree felling
- Knack for finger painting