Host a Playoff
Playoffs are special events where players flex their skills and compete to solve a challenge. Playoffs can happen anywhere, and be hosted by anyone. Here are some good rules of thumb:
- Playoffs happen in the real world - backyard, gymnasium or empty parking lot.
- Each Playoff starts with a creative challenge that require DIYers to come up with their own solution.
- Organizers should make their own awesome awards for the kids that solve or win the challenge.
- Playoffs are for kids. Adults can help organize, but they should need to leave the making up to the kids.
- Create a hashtag for your Playoff and tell every to tag their projects so you can easily find them on DIY later.